Monday, May 23, 2016

A New Interesting fiction read

I have authored another interesting fiction titled, "The Villain in Kelly's Life". I give you the link a little below. The site is safe and secure. So download it and have a pleasant reading, By the way it's free and you only need to sign up.

This story is about my friend Kelly, whom I paid a visit during my vacation from Melbourne, Australia. When I did visit her, she had an interesting story to say which I bugged her because I could see pain within her and yet she was not talking about it. Finally, when she opened up... Well, it’s up to you to find her story as you make the wise choice of clicking the link below!!

Here is the safe and secure link:

The Villain in Kelly's Life

All the best,
Rosie
By the way you are invited to access my facebook book page for free and Do NOT forget to like my page => Click here

Cover page of the fiction eBook;




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home