Sunday, May 15, 2016

A New Good Fiction Story

I have authored a new fiction story, "A Native Pioneer in IT Sector". The site is safe and secure. I give the link below:

A Native Pioneer in IT Sector

This short fiction story describes the biography of my wondrous Dad who was, in fact, a native pioneer in Computer Engineering. The values and education he gave to his children and the people he worked with are immeasurable and know no bounds. If you have a Dad you are proud of, you would definitely be interested in reading this story. Go ahead and hit the link below!!
A Native Pioneer in IT Sector











All the best,
Rosie
P.S You are invited to access my facebook page for free and do NOT forget to like my page =>Click here 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home